I have buy one set of Xmeal from your Inanam branch (take away)on this afternoon and found that the burger got green colour thing on the bottom and knowing that is calling fungus.After i call to your Inanam branch and talk with your manager (Mr.
Martin), he told me that the green colour thing on the burger is "NOT FUNGUS, THE FUNGUS IS NOT GREEN COLOU and we have check all the buns on this morning and all the expire bun as throw".
So what is the colour of the fungus??What will happen if i have eat the burger??
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Molded Burger
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "What is banquet chicken doing? I never expected it. Bought a box of frozen chicken which before you would get Wings, thighs, legs in the box. for the same price..."
- "Found a small yellow worm on one of the FROOT LOOPS after pouring it into my bowl. It was stuck to the cereal and looks like it must have dried..."
- "Visited kfc last night and had to wait over 30 minutes in drive thru for food. Then once I got up to the window, the young lady did not give..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."