I have buy one set of Xmeal from your Inanam branch (take away)on this afternoon and found that the burger got green colour thing on the bottom and knowing that is calling fungus.After i call to your Inanam branch and talk with your manager (Mr.
Martin), he told me that the green colour thing on the burger is "NOT FUNGUS, THE FUNGUS IS NOT GREEN COLOU and we have check all the buns on this morning and all the expire bun as throw".
So what is the colour of the fungus??What will happen if i have eat the burger??
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Molded Burger
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the case (3 boxes, total of 18 packs) of Kellogg's PopTarts a couple of weeks ago and upon opening the individual packages noticed that the product was wet..."
- "My daughter wanted a snack at the store so I bought her a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. She opened them and ate about 1/3 of the bag and..."
- "I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015. They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015. I didn't look..."
- "I have buy one set of Xmeal from your Inanam branch (take away)on this afternoon and found that the burger got green colour thing on the bottom and knowing that..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- " All Reviews Telecommunications Fox News 48 of 272 reviews Fox News The Kelly File Tv Show Review from Helotes, Texas ISSUE NOT RESOLVED Helotes, Texas Oct 19 ..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."