I have buy one set of Xmeal from your Inanam branch (take away)on this afternoon and found that the burger got green colour thing on the bottom and knowing that is calling fungus.After i call to your Inanam branch and talk with your manager (Mr.
Martin), he told me that the green colour thing on the burger is "NOT FUNGUS, THE FUNGUS IS NOT GREEN COLOU and we have check all the buns on this morning and all the expire bun as throw".
So what is the colour of the fungus??What will happen if i have eat the burger??
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Molded Burger
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "On 25th Nov. I have Ordered 40 Potato Krisper by Walking to 1 of your Branch at KFC Yum Restaurants(India) Pvt Ltd. No. 55 Bommasandra Village, Bangalore-560099. I have placed..."
- "Tried the Nashviile Hot Chicken this evening and it was a horrible experience. The chicken was swimming in a greasy substance and we could not even eat it. ..."
- "Daughter found a jellyfish figure in tea after too days of refrigeration. Now is having allergic reactions.. Whats really in this stuff please bring all comments forward i am getting..."
- "I have buy one set of Xmeal from your Inanam branch (take away)on this afternoon and found that the burger got green colour thing on the bottom and knowing that..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."