4.7
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

went to KFC twice in two weeks and both times my ordered at the drive thru were wrong.Ask specifically not to put any white meat and both orders had white meats on them.

Since my Family only eat dark meat, pretty much half of my order went to waste. Talk to the manager the third time and nothing was done. I was offered a free 1 side. Are you kidding me?

It's bad enough the prize of the 10 piece chicken is way more than Popeyes and that is all I got from them. Never going back there again. Customer service was also bad. SMH.

If they make their mistakes right, I might consider going back.

E-mail me at charito.arceo@gmail.com.

Thank you.Angry customer from Tracy Ca.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of manager. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor service and given wrong order twice!" of kfc manager and associated monetary loss in the amount of $24. Kfc needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kfc manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kfc.

Had an Experience with Kfc?

Comments