1.9
Quality of Food

12921 Central Avenue NE, Albuquerque, NM, 87123 is absolutely the worst KFC store in this city.I kept thinking each bad experience must be a fluke, and, like an ***, I would go back and give them another chance because they are conveniently located close to my Four Hills Area.

But today, May 8, 2016, Mother's Day, was my last attempt and by far the worst experience yet. It's Mother's Day and my 96-year-old mother was hungry for fried chicken, so for lunch, I purchased a $20.00 family fill-up 8 piece bucket, thinking we could enjoy left-overs. Out of the 8-piece bucket there were 6 pieces of unedible chicken (both *** were burned, and the legs & thighs so under cooked that they were a pale slimy blonde color -- not even brown. After choking down 1 biscuit and 1 wing apiece to ward off our immediate starvation, I decided to return the remaining items to the store for a refund.

The hateful store GM, who had earlier been incredibly rude at the pick-up window when I paid, refused to refund my money by saying, "go get the 2 biscuits and the 2 wings you ate, then we might discuss a refund." I told her that we had been desperate and starving and I would think they would forgive the 2 biscuits and 2 bony wings for my trouble and our ruined lunch. Instead, she told me to get out of her store. As I left, I noticed a posting on their doors and windows that says, "We do chicken right.

100% satisfaction guaranteed." Obviously, that is a either corporate lie or the rip-off mentality of this sub-standard location, which I will never frequent again.

This person wrote the review because of "inedible food and bad customer service" of kfc 20-dollars fill-up combo meal from Kfc. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $21 and wants Kfc to issue a full refund.

Author liked the most other kfc locations. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kfc for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kfc?

Comments