on 4/17/13 i purchased ten wings and a three piece boneless meal through the take out window.both of the individual orders were dry and overcooked.

this has happened the two previous time i ordered wings. the first time i got the wings they were moist and tender and very enjoyable. it seems like the last couple of times they were kept under warmer light too long.

i am a regular customer of this store and other stores that you opperate and am familiar with your products and am generally satisfied.if this the way your new productsare served you are going to be disappointed with your return and repeat costumers.

Had an Experience with Kfc?

Comments

Kfc - Tumbler Cup Review Kfc "Jan. 5, 2017--5:00 p.m. Picked up two 2-piece dinners to go. Got two cookies, two drinks gratis (raspberry tea). The server put the two drinks in a cardboard carrier. I..." Read more Kfc - Review in Fast Food category Kfc "Decided to celebrate thanks giving today by going KFC (penn station branch).. to my surprised our order is big box meal which i though is enough for us both. But..." Read more Kfc - Sanitary Conditions Review from Houston, Texas Kfc "Visited kfc last night and had to wait over 30 minutes in drive thru for food. Then once I got up to the window, the young lady did not give..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more