KFC 12/13/15 about 2:oclock.Took bucket of dark chicken meal home.

Potato's and gravy cold and the chicken was almost white.. Not cooked.

The skin and dough was like slim and the bottom of bucket was like oil & water. Called to complain and the manager said" nobody else has complained" I wasn't expecting an refund but was hoping to get a "thank you we will be more caring"... Been going there for two yrs and we are done..

$20 for coleslaw and biscuits for two.Thank You Not

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Kfc. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kfc to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kfc kfc bucket meal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kfc?

Comments

Telling the truth is not the same as being "rude" If no one else complained what is he to say?

Kfc - Order Placement and Rash Behavior Kfc "On 25th Nov. I have Ordered 40 Potato Krisper by Walking to 1 of your Branch at KFC Yum Restaurants(India) Pvt Ltd. No. 55 Bommasandra Village, Bangalore-560099. I have placed..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more KFC Does NOT Honor Their Words Kfc "The management of this facility does not honor their words they publicly display on the front counter. The last three times I have been there, the staff has a attitude..." Read more Kfc - Tumbler Cup Review Kfc "Jan. 5, 2017--5:00 p.m. Picked up two 2-piece dinners to go. Got two cookies, two drinks gratis (raspberry tea). The server put the two drinks in a cardboard carrier. I..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more