El Paso, TX...Ordered 3 piece white meat chicken with mash potatoes at 6:30 p.m.Local KFC out of both.

The person attempting to take my order did not even say "I'm sorry". How can a chicken place be out of chicken? Sad thing is, because KFC chicken is so greasy, I do not eat it very often.

Tonight though I had a craving for their excuse of fried chicken, mash potatoes and gravy and could not get anything I wanted.Either KFC needs to ship more products to their stores or hire people that can manage their stores.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of kfc white meat meal. Kfc needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kfc white meat meal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kfc.

Had an Experience with Kfc?

Comments

Kfc - Combo Meal Review Kfc "...Got 2 pints of potatoes ..my husband put potatoes on his plate , went to take a *** and bit down on a high piece of plastic..." Read more KFC Does NOT Honor Their Words Kfc "The management of this facility does not honor their words they publicly display on the front counter. The last three times I have been there, the staff has a attitude..." Read more Kfc - Your fat chicken Kfc "On 2/15/2017 I stopped off try some chicken at the E. Tropicana Avenue store. I bought the large dinner box. I tried to eat my dinner,but every piece of chicken..." Read more Kfc - Coleslaw Salad Review from Brandon, Mississippi Kfc "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more