Kfc - Was questioned by new owners as to how I felt about service.
I asked how they were doing in cutting up chickens for their business.As I bit into a wing and the sharp bones that were broken jabbed my gum.
He said he would check into it. I spent many years working in Food Service, I do not believe I have seen this many broken bones on chicken wings when I was working. Today I had 6 wings on a buffet line, every wing was broken, I do not think the servers are the ones breaking these bones. I am curious as to how these wings are broken?
Are you also aware of the sharp bones that are in the wings when cooked and served?
Wings are the most sought after piece for my taste.Just thought you ought to know that the process for handling the bird is breaking bones that leave sharp bones in the cooked end product.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This is my 3rd bad experience at the Popeyes in Aransas Pass, Texas. The first time, they made my husband take chicken that had been sitting there, instead of fresh..."
- "I bought a 10 pc bucket of chicken from the KFC at 955 Saratoga Ave, San Jose on Sunday Feb. 1, 2015. The bucket contained 3 *** total. ..."
- "Ordered a large hand tossed pepperoni pizza from the Knoxville Iowa Pizza Hut, was burnt to a crisp when delivered. Called them back and they knew it was burnt as..."
- "Went into Mastercuts of Panama City and the customer service alone was awful but I just shrugged it off and continued. I chose a girl named Tiffany out of the..."
- "My story is just as horrible and disgusting as all the rest. It took me 10 days to get a $40.00 bouquet delivered, after days of stalling, and countless, outright..."
- "Buy 4 case of meat was promise a freezer, first driver came payed him $220 3 days later the other driver came payed him $250, told me he was going..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."