Kfc - Was questioned by new owners as to how I felt about service.
I asked how they were doing in cutting up chickens for their business.As I bit into a wing and the sharp bones that were broken jabbed my gum.
He said he would check into it. I spent many years working in Food Service, I do not believe I have seen this many broken bones on chicken wings when I was working. Today I had 6 wings on a buffet line, every wing was broken, I do not think the servers are the ones breaking these bones. I am curious as to how these wings are broken?
Are you also aware of the sharp bones that are in the wings when cooked and served?
Wings are the most sought after piece for my taste.Just thought you ought to know that the process for handling the bird is breaking bones that leave sharp bones in the cooked end product.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Which one..which time. This location on Fort Apache and Tropicana in Las Vegas is pathetic !! They couldn't get an order right if it meant their life. I'm so tired..."
- "I VISITED KFC BETHLEHEM WITH MY CHILDREN AND COUSINS; IT WAS SO DIRTY . I CALLED THE CHIEF MANAGER AND HE STARTED WITH OTHER WORKER TO SHOUT AND HE ASKED ME TO..."
- "This was the worst visit to a KFC I have ever had in my life to be yelled at by drive thru worker and to to ask for a manager..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "Went into Mastercuts of Panama City and the customer service alone was awful but I just shrugged it off and continued. I chose a girl named Tiffany out of the..."
- " Sears Marketplace. .Buyer Beware!! I paid S.E.G. (Survival Equipment Gear)Sears marketplace dealer. Thru Sears online site. $59.93 for a order. They sent me the wrong order. I paid $..."
- "Buy 4 case of meat was promise a freezer, first driver came payed him $220 3 days later the other driver came payed him $250, told me he was going..."