3.5

I've lived in Elberton,ga. all my life and remember as a child my father bringing home KFC.

at 40 I moved away,and return to see mama twice a month. she loves KFC and usually gets it only on mothers day and her birthday. now when I go to see her,i stop in Elberton KFC and get her chicken. I purchased the $20 fill up.

usually they will ask if I want reg. or xtra krispy. they were kind as usual and I left. I got to my mamas and opened up the bucket of chicken for us.

it was not burned, but not far from it. I took out a breast and mama got a thigh. we could only eat so much in the middle,it was dark brown for about an half an inch inside. I stayed my visit and when I left,i took a breast w/ me back to the store.

I was being discreet when I came in.the women that spoke to me only replied saying they could replace the piece of chicken I brought in. I told her I purchased a 8 piece bucket. I told her don't worry and left. all I wanted for that day was to have a good meal for my mama[she's 80] please tell your cooks take pride in their work{food} I do.

I worked at a nursing home/hospital for 19 years and I never served anyone food that I wouldn't eat myself. if the cook knew he only had overcooked chicken,no problem put some more in to cook and come out and speak to the customers. more often than not they don't mind waiting. I wouldn't mind,to be able to take good edible chicken to my mama.also the woman that spoke to me around 5:30pm that day didn't even apologize for my trouble.

I surely don't want any one fired, just take pride in your work. customers are your job[part of it anyway] as a cook I would not have fed that to my family and I certainly not have fed it to yours. thank you for your time to read this.

Respectably yours Donna M. Jones

Product or Service Mentioned: Kfc 20-dollars Fill-up Combo Meal.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Prices, Fast services.

I didn't like: Overcooked chicken.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 29, 2016.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1205284

Your situation is, sad to say becoming more common. It is now wise to inspect your order before you leave the premises and if it looks awry, then you can have them correct the problem before you leave. This applies to drive-thru orders as well.