Featured Resolved
3.3

Tried the Nashviile Hot Chicken this evening and it was a horrible experience.The chicken was swimming in a greasy substance and we could not even eat it.

The potatoe wedges were stale tasting and cold. KFC better clean up their act or they will soon be out of business. I was wanting to keep this short and sweet but says reviews has to have 80 words or more so I am trying to get there. And oh by the way we tried to call our local KFC and it rang and rang and went to a fax machine, really ....

So I was left with this option of making a review here.Let's see if I have 80 words.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of kfc chicken from Kfc and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Kfc to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most taste. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kfc for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kfc?

Comments

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1343455

stop going on and on and get to the point! jee whizz!