Kfc - Very Disappointed
Tried the Nashviile Hot Chicken this evening and it was a horrible experience.The chicken was swimming in a greasy substance and we could not even eat it.
The potatoe wedges were stale tasting and cold. KFC better clean up their act or they will soon be out of business. I was wanting to keep this short and sweet but says reviews has to have 80 words or more so I am trying to get there. And oh by the way we tried to call our local KFC and it rang and rang and went to a fax machine, really ....
So I was left with this option of making a review here.Let's see if I have 80 words.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Past experience good
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kfc Nashville Hot Chicken
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Reviews While running errands tonight, my boyfriend and I figured we'd place an order on pizza huts mobile app and swing by the drive-thru on our way home. We ordered..."
- "On 6/27/08, my husband purchased a 16 piece bucket of original chicken from 1235 Central Avenue Kentucky Fried Chicken in Albany, New York. After getting the chicken home, it wasn't..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "Started charging for shipping replacement "warranty" cases. My future phones will not have otterboxes on them. Every otterbox I have owned has broken and have been replaced for free..."
- "DNA at 6 months of age shows my puppy is not a Toy Poodle that I paid good money for but is instead a Yorkie mix. Starmye and Robert Halpain..."