To Whom It May Concern: My father, who is elderly, recently attempted to buy a meal at the KFC Highway 72 location in Huntsville, Alabama.I was very saddened and deeply disturbed to learn about his recent experience there.

He attempted to buy a meal that he thought was a "$4.99 special" (with a coupon) and was erroneously charged $8.00 for it. When he questioned the cashier about it, the cashier brought over her manager, who immediately became irate and raised her voice to my father. My father simply wanted to know why he was being charged more for the meal that he thought was discounted. The manager continued to raise her voice, repeatedly saying "Is there something wrong with the meal?

Is there something wrong with the meal?" Again, my father simply wanted clarification as to why he was being charged the higher price. I am deeply saddened and disappointed that this manager would behave in such an unpleasant and discourteous manner. What makes it worse is that this unprofessional behavior was directed towards my father, who is 80 years old.

(and was actually celebrating his 80th birthday that very day!) I just thought you should know how your employee treated an elderly person in such a vile, disgusting manner.Thank you, Dyan Ross

Review about: Kfc Manager.

I didn't like: Commercial is dis-respectful, Management was very disrespectful.

Had an Experience with Kfc?

Comments

I'm sorry that happened to your father, but it is Alabama - isn't that commonplace?

to Drpnwet #1381957

No usually people are so sweet down there....

Bad Grampa!

h.kitchener

KFC has a corporate website.It's KFC.COM.

Go to it and find the section for customer comments or contact us.

Give them the location, etc.See what kind of response you get from corporate.