2.0
Quality of Food

Friday is take out night at our house and KFC is one of my husbands favorite so we have it quite often. This Friday it was raining and although I’d sworn I wouldn’t go though the drive thru again I did to avoid getting out in the rain.

The last several times I’ve been through the drive thru through my order had been incorrect so needless to say was apprehensive about it this time, and sure enough wrong again. My order has been wrong so many times I always check it before I leave then I have to go park and get out and go in to get it fixed. This time they had left 3 extra pieces of chicken I had bought. Well as usual they were sorry and offered to refund the price of the extra chicken and replace it.

I appreciate that so after them telling me they didn’t have the chicken I wanted I agreed to take something else. I stepped to the side to wait while they got my extra chicken. Fifteen minutes later I was still waiting for them to get me 3 wings. By this time the chicken I had in car was cold.

I finally got my 3 wings after a twenty minute wait and me talking to 2 managers.

I have been in service industry for many years and understand we all make mistakes, but this is a consistent problem for us and can’t imagine we’re the only ones. They have pretty good chicken at another place in town and from now on we’ll be eating there.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kfc Drive-through.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments