1.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I am beyond displeased with the service we were given tonight.After waiting in the drive through AT THE BOX for five minutes for someone to greet us, we ordered two famous bowl $5 fill ups.

We went through the drive through and pulled out after our food was given to us. Luckily I check and noticed that they did not put the cookies in the bag. We parked and my husband tried to go in and let them know, but BOTH of the doors to the inside were locked. So we had to go back through the drive through and wait behind two cars while they ordered.

The man at the window did not even speak to us when handing us our cookies that he origninally forgot. THEN once we got to the hospital (because I am 38 weeks pregnant and in labor, THIS WAS MY LAST MEAL BEFORE LABOR started) we noticed that there was NO CHICKEN in our famous bowls. My husband had to drive 15 mins back to your restaurant and get NEW BOWLS. Keep in mind the guy at the window did not apologize or offer ANYTHING for our troubles.

And then he had to drive 15 mins back to me.. at which time I was not even allowed to eat anything any longer. To say this was the biggest waste of MY TIME AND MONEY is an understatement.

And sitting here writing this while experiencing contractions is EVEN MORE ANNOYING.I want my money BACK!!!!!!!

Review about: Kfc 5-dollars Fill-up Combo Meal.

Had an Experience with Kfc?

Comments

I don't know about all of you but I know are KFC in Lee's Summit Missouri is outstanding and they take *** good care of you so if you want good chicken from KFC go to the Lee Summit Missouri store they are fantastic in every area of that business thank you

After careful consideration no refund offered. Come back again and we will try harder. Thank you.

you shouldnt be eating this junk when you are preggo. cant you or your husband cook or are you just sooo lazy?

to Nick #1380254

Lol *** you

to Nick #1380255

Did you not read the post at all?They were on our way to the hospital for delivery.

And it’s called a craving, you don’t have to eat perfect the entire time.

Telling a woman what she should & shouldn’t do during her pregnancy is very inconsiderate.Get a life.

to Anonymous #1381572

You get a life. Fatty.

eatin fried food at that time prob not good idea anyway