4761 4015 W, Kearns, UT 84118, USA
Quality of Food

I went to the KFC on about 4700 S 40th W in Kearns, Utah. I pulled up to the drive through to order a drink.

There was one person in front of me, as soon as they pulled around to get their food a lady came on the speaker and said she would be with me in just a minute. 9 minutes later I decided to drive around to the window because no one had come back to take my order. The car that was ahead of me was just getting their food. I pulled up to the window and waited and waited and waited.

I was there for a total of 23 minutes. Workers had walked by the window and never acknowledged my presence. I know they had seen me. I was determined not to leave until someone at least said HI.

During that time, I honked my horn 3 separate times, one of the times there was a worker who was at the window looking at the computer. 2 cars pulled up behind me. That is when the guy that was at the window finally opened the window, and with a bewildered look on his face said. Um, do you need something?

Unbelievable. I told him a short version of what had happened, he said sorry and gave me my drink. I called corporate and felt like I was talking to a machine.

No expression, just, I'm sorry this happened to you, I will get this message to the manager. I honestly felt like this complaint would not go past that phone call.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kfc Drive-through.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Quality of food at a different location customer service, Experienced the worst service from kfc manager 675 ga hwy 120, Rude and disinterested employees, Staff attitude.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 22.

Comments

h.kitchener

Rather pathetic. You are unable to exit your car and walk into a fast food joint for a drink.

Then you actually wait 23 minutes for someone to take your one drink order. What exactly is your problem?

to h.kitchener #1566419

You are talking about fast food taking 23 minutes for a drink, right. Comedy Central is not as good as this.