Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I go to the same kfc after my braces are tightened for a "famous bowl", i was told to pull up they would bring it out.A blk male brings it out, I pull off realized I never got my receipt or bowl.

I go back today 5/26 inside to state i never got my receipt nor my drink on Weds. A young male explains to the manager, I hear her saying if i don't have a receipt there's nothing she can do (with a nasty attitude). This is where I speak up, and say no its not right. I could careless about the drink i dont even drink the drinks.

But she wasnt willing to make it right and her tone was enough for me to jump over the counter and whoop her ***.She does not need to be a manager because she sucks as one Sharita Hessler of Atl on Pleasant Hill Rd.

Review about: Kfc Manager.

Had an Experience with Kfc?

Comments

First of all if you didn't get your drink you should have gone in right then and asked for your drink, and your receipt.What did you expect was going to happen 2 days later?

You said you wanted to jump across the counter and whip her ***? really?

Sounds like you are the punk *** that needs whooped.If you did that in my store, you would have got your *** handed to you

what difference does it make that you got braces are tightened?

what difference does it make that a "blk male" brought it out?

how could you go to dr thru & pull away with nothing?

how do you expect them to take your word for it 2 days later?

to Anonymous #1342121

Lmao

to Anonymous #1343414

the black male most likely stole the bowl and pocketed the money thus no receipt