Featured Not resolved
1.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

This is the KFC on Sandusky st in Delaware, OH..I will be contacting the health dept on Monday. Please see the pictures for the quality of food served oh that's right, you don't allow pictures to be posted in your comments or reviews..don't worry.

I've got them and will use them to report this location..firstly, I was way overcharged and once I paid and got my receipt I asked the manager why it so high..his response was that he had just assumed I'd want to add 4 additional large drinks to my meals that already included them. He apologized for assuming, so he called it..and proceeded to give me that portion of money back, but didn't have me sign a receipt or anything for the refund of fraudulent charges..I wonder how many people he rips off doing that every day..we were going to get the buffet, the food looked disgusting..there was one piece of chicken on the buffet and the gravy was congealed and the mac and cheese was so dried out it was disgusting to even look at, not to mention the filth of the bar itself..after ordering I took one bite of my chicken breast and was immediately over taken by the taste of sour, spoiled meat and old grease..I ran to the bathroom..to my horror, the entire toilet was separated from the floor and moving all over the place and as it moves sewer water is seeping from the base of the toilet and covering the floor..I just cannot believe this. We were just driving through this town as we live about an hour away and I immediately got my husband and we left. We didn't make it to the stop light before he had to pull over to get sick.

I was told, by the same manager that tried to rob me, they are franchise so nobody can do anything about it and that he doesn't need or value customers. I didn't say another word but made sure I took pictures and videos of the bathroom leaking sewage all over their restaurant that they then serve food to people in..not to mention no gloves, hairnets or anything that resembled good sanitary practices. I've never been so shocked in my life. I will be forwarding this Information to the health department on Monday and faxing them the pictures, since you won't let me post them here.

I've also left a google review so hopefully the next person travelling through sees it and doesn't stop there! Happened 10/21/17 approx 230pm..i was contacted via social media and told a report was made..yeah we shall see how far that goes..i was given a case number and told them that i will use the case number when i send in my report to the delaware general health department on monday.

Review about: Kfc Chicken.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

William, crawl back to your crawl space of a life. Humans are emotional if they are sickened by a business.

Awful lot of emoting going on there.

Stick to the facts.

h.kitchener

Contact your local health department as you stated and advise that this location may have serious health violations and they should do a spot inspection.

jenbranam85_74

This is the review that was sent to the corporate KFC fb account. They have reached out to me and provided a case number.

However, from the reviews on this particular location, I have not been the first person to be treated this way. I will be the last if I can help it.