Which one..which time.This location on Fort Apache and Tropicana in Las Vegas is pathetic !!
They couldn't get an order right if it meant their life.
I'm so tired of trying to reach someone to tell them.I think they know you're so angry after calling and calling and no one ever answers
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Fill Ur Up
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I happen to be under the common impression that Subway is healthy and hygienic. I was frequently the boat basin outlet (Karachi, Pakistan) that is open 24/7 on a regular..."
- "I just get one of the new cheetos mix -up to my son and when he was eating his cheetos when he found a big piece of plastic hard inside..."
- "Pizza Hut delivered the worst pizza I have ever had; visually and taste please see the attached pix. These pizzas speak volumes about the weak leadership, concern, and quality control practices..."
- "November 22nd .2015, I Jeffrey kemper,will take any off or lie detector test proving that my case is true and submitting all evidence of my father's irrevocable trust Walter H..."
- "Today I went to the bank and they discriminate me they ask me to remove my glasses I been in many Wells Fargo bank and it's the frist time that..."
- "Pearl optical on marks street and sunset las vegas nv.Bought my glasses,had less than a year,the arm broke off so,went to the store I bought them at and they tried..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."