Hi my name is Roberto I was very unhappy with my service I revived at store #k71134.I in return asked for my money back and the employee replayed "you got me *** up" slammed the drive through window and did not return.
No one came back to the window and the line behind me the other customers were gettin crazy. I did not get my money back and I called the the store 8 times and no one answers. I took to Facebook, Twitter , and Instagram. And shared with every.
I will never spend another red cent with KFC , Taco Bell, Pizza Hut , or anyone that sells Pepsi products to make sure I don't get this same type of experience. I'm totally done. My name is Roberto and my number is 267-991-0919/gmail is: email@example.com.
Side note: I'm not eating one crum and I'm returning the food and I also have receipt .On the receipt the cashiers name is Diana unless one of the guy name is that there was no female in site plus it was a manager who slammed the window
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Product or service
- 8 Piece Meal
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Chicken dried out and burned. Didn't realize it until I had driven home. See photo. Kfc on Williams Blvd in Kenner, La..."
- "I had a very old promotional Chipotle coupon that looked like a playing card, good for a free Burrito. There is no expiration date and I have used others in..."
- "Today a man was brutally attcked by a gang of men outside a KFC. The man was simply getting a bucket of chicken to take home to his grand kids..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "Contacted Life Alert for information. They sent a colorful brochure that contained no information about terms and pricing. We found this a bit suspicious and lost interest in dealing with..."
- "Lived at Willowdale Crossing Apts in Frederick since May 2016.There are so many issues here.From the noise outside to elephants above or maybe a Bowling Alley with all the noise..."
- "I bought a mixed bag of your potato chips at aldi's. And every bag was stale, the date on the bags is sept.06 15...."