Lake Arbor, Maryland
1.8

Hi my name is Roberto I was very unhappy with my service I revived at store #k71134.I in return asked for my money back and the employee replayed "you got me *** up" slammed the drive through window and did not return.

No one came back to the window and the line behind me the other customers were gettin crazy. I did not get my money back and I called the the store 8 times and no one answers. I took to Facebook, Twitter , and Instagram. And shared with every.

I will never spend another red cent with KFC , Taco Bell, Pizza Hut , or anyone that sells Pepsi products to make sure I don't get this same type of experience. I'm totally done. My name is Roberto and my number is 267-991-0919/gmail is: robertoadams743.ra@gmail.com.

Side note: I'm not eating one crum and I'm returning the food and I also have receipt .On the receipt the cashiers name is Diana unless one of the guy name is that there was no female in site plus it was a manager who slammed the window

Had an Experience with Kfc?

Comments

I wonder what happened before the window was slammed, you are obviously leaving that information out.

Frank Biz
Woonsocket, Rhode Island, United States #902188

What was the problem, it is unclear from your post? Also, for your own health sake, keep away from those fast food places, they serve garbage. I had an experance years ago late night at a Taco Bell drive thru, some punk kid added some after shave to one of the food items, when I took it back they were laughing, i got my money back but I should of called the police and sued them.

#902073

What the eff do you expect?Its KFC for crying out loud!

Its hard to care when you're barely getting paid minimum wage.Grow up man.