Featured Not resolved

I went to the restaurant at 3995 S 3rd St, Memphis, TN 38109 on a Friday night. I went through the drive through.

I was given my order. I pulled up and looked into my bag . I was missing an item. I go into the restaurant.

I let the cashier know what I am missing. While in the store there is another couple also missing part of there order. Not to mention this couple had made it home before they realized what they were missing. I stood at the register about 5 minutes.

Nobody ever gave me my missing item. The cashier let the manager know what myself and the couple was needing. The manager on duty began to loud talk stating that she was only giving the couple what was left out of the bag. They were not getting anything free.

The cahier brought the couple a bag of wedges. The couple asked to speak with the manager. The manager yelled out. I already said what I said and That is what I meant.

Very unprofessional. I asked for my missing item. The manager yelled out I already gave her the item. Which nobody every handed my anything.

One of the cahiers brought me up the item without being in a bag. After me asking for a bag. I was then given my bag. After getting home.

I started to eat my pot pie and bit into a bone with a gristle on the end of it. I removed it and took another bite to find another bone. I was to grossed out. I have tried to make 3 reports of this on a recorded customer line.

I was disconnected each time.

I have yet to receive any kind of response to my calls. THIS WAS THE WORSE SERVICE EVER!!!!!

Review about: Kfc Manager.

I didn't like: Bad customer service or food that day.

Comments