Quality of Food

This is the 3rd time within the last couple months that I get all the way home to find out they made the sandwich to my husbands and my meals plain when it’s supposed to have smokey mountain bbq sauce on them. One other time I checked before I left the store and there was not sauce on them.

They took my sandwiches I got in the drive through back behind the counter and added sauce on them and handed them back to me.

And I ask for bbq sauce and honey mustard sauce and they gave me butter and Honey sauce. I work hard for my money and I’m paying for food and not getting what I ordered.

Comments

That food looks like dog food. And depending how far you had to drive and how much you wasted on gas to get some sauce is the reason you are poor. Poor reasoning and logic.

HandsomelyMoth

If it is wrong after the 1st time, why would you wait to "get all the way home" to find out?? Pull into a parking spot and check your food before you "get all the way home."Your dealing with a fast food restaurant not a 5 star gourmet chateau. Things happen, they read the screen wrong, grabbed the wrong bottle, heard your order incorrectly.You as a consumer already know better, check before you leave.

That stuff contains enough salt to eat a hole in your car fender. I think I'd be more judicious about what I put into my body ; and, oh yes, fat and grease and who knows what else they put into that stuff. Do yourself a favor, boycott.