Update by user Mar 19, 2014

sorry- address is wrong. the KFC we visited is located on Morganton Rd, right across from Cross Creek Mall.

Original review posted by user Mar 19, 2014

There seems to be no place for compliments so I am expressing this comment here in hopes there will be others following.

Businesses have two human elements; customers and employees,that make up service. It takes awhile for employees to learn the trade and those customers who have had the experience of going through any training in their jobs need to remember how it felt when things go wrong. I am not referring to any medical complaints.

Here is my compliment from Fayetteville North Carolina

to 5077 Morganton Road KFC night crew and the Night Manager.

When we eat out the dinner becomes a special occasion. The quality of food, atmosphere, other customers and fellowship all enhance the occasion of eating out. 5077 Morganton Road has these qualities and more. The chicken was not dried out, the night manager walked out from behind the ordering counter and asked if everything was good, spoke to us, checked behind the buffet and made sure all the food was fresh and filled. My hat goes off to him and the good night crew that put the time, care and love that comes to making sure good quality food and service was there for their customers to enjoy. My family was one to see and enjoy their dedication. 600pm-645pm 3/19/14.

we were on bikes and sadly lost the receipt while going home.

please post this anyway.

Review about: Kfc Chicken.

Had an Experience with Kfc?

Comments