Kfc - Mountain dew smell like clorox taste is not good

Dear Upper Management

Store: DFC

I asked my staff to order a meal with a mountain dew but its smell clorox and taste not good, I went to your counter and complained to a Filipina Manager I asked her to smell the drink the mountain dew and she tried it then she went to the soft drink dispenser and try the mountain dew from the soft drink dispenser she even asked her staff to try it according to them the taste is okay. Of course it will be okay cause they already dispensed a lot of drink by the time i went to the counter its already 1:00 pm and the drink was dispatched at 10:11 am, I am not able to go to your store immediately cause my store on the ground floor was busy .

I will not complained if the drink is okay , If you are serving the carbonated drink staff shld dispense each flavor of drinks to release some gas smell or chemical and check the taste to ensure that you will not serve smell clorox or what ever chemical . For sure and I am sure the staff did not dispense it .

I am also a Manager of FNB so i know .

I hope you will trained your staff properly to avoid this.

please find attached photo and bill.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Poor service

Reason of review:
manager not even saying sorry insisting that the drink is ok.
Product or service
Review category
Fast Food
review #928864

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Kfc? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Kfc. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Kfc.
Filing a new complaint about