Dubai Festival City, Dubai

Dear Upper Management

Store: DFC

I asked my staff to order a meal with a mountain dew but its smell clorox and taste not good, I went to your counter and complained to a Filipina Manager I asked her to smell the drink the mountain dew and she tried it then she went to the soft drink dispenser and try the mountain dew from the soft drink dispenser she even asked her staff to try it according to them the taste is okay. Of course it will be okay cause they already dispensed a lot of drink by the time i went to the counter its already 1:00 pm and the drink was dispatched at 10:11 am, I am not able to go to your store immediately cause my store on the ground floor was busy .

I will not complained if the drink is okay , If you are serving the carbonated drink staff shld dispense each flavor of drinks to release some gas smell or chemical and check the taste to ensure that you will not serve smell clorox or what ever chemical . For sure and I am sure the staff did not dispense it .

I am also a Manager of FNB so i know .

I hope you will trained your staff properly to avoid this.

please find attached photo and bill.

Thanks,

Eva

0566693599

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "manager not even saying sorry insisting that the drink is ok." of mountain dew soft drink. Kfc needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mountain dew soft drink in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kfc.

Had an Experience with Kfc?

Comments

You know, this vaguely sounds like one of those spam letters from some foreign office that you need to give them your bank account information so they can have you "hold" their money until they come to the United States. LOL

Where is your evidence?

Move along please... Next customer please..