Dubai Festival City, Dubai

Dear Upper Management

Store: DFC

I asked my staff to order a meal with a mountain dew but its smell clorox and taste not good, I went to your counter and complained to a Filipina Manager I asked her to smell the drink the mountain dew and she tried it then she went to the soft drink dispenser and try the mountain dew from the soft drink dispenser she even asked her staff to try it according to them the taste is okay. Of course it will be okay cause they already dispensed a lot of drink by the time i went to the counter its already 1:00 pm and the drink was dispatched at 10:11 am, I am not able to go to your store immediately cause my store on the ground floor was busy .

I will not complained if the drink is okay , If you are serving the carbonated drink staff shld dispense each flavor of drinks to release some gas smell or chemical and check the taste to ensure that you will not serve smell clorox or what ever chemical . For sure and I am sure the staff did not dispense it .

I am also a Manager of FNB so i know .

I hope you will trained your staff properly to avoid this.

please find attached photo and bill.

Thanks,

Eva

0566693599

I didn't like: Poor service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mountain Dew Soft Drink
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss manager not even saying sorry insisting that the drink is ok. / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kfc?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion