Featured Not resolved
2.9
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I ate at the KFC in Martinsburg West Virginia the restaurant had dirty tables the trash was overflowing the floor was dirty with wet areas the food was not kept clean there was food everywhere on the bar there were no napkins. The service representative who took my order was nice. The bar also had food that was sitting there for a while it was containers on the bar that were empty and burning up wanted to share for the health of everyone.

Review about: Kfc Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Kfc?

Comments

Quit your *** complaining and whining, You are complaining abou dirty tables well the tables wouldn't be so dirty if you *** customers would clean your *** messes up instead of always leaving messes laying around.

And maybe the floor wouldn't be so dirty if you guys wouldn't spill stuff everywhere and leave your all's messes everywhere and not clean them up.

Maybe there would t be good everywhere on the bar if people like you would clean messes in the bar that you all make instead of spilling stuff and just walking by like idiots and inconsiderate ***. You can't expect the food to be 100 prevent fresh all the time. You are not the only person to eat here there's like hundreds of other people and when people eat the bar you can't expect it to stay full all the time. Instead of complaining why not take the time to thank us for our service or better yet why don't you put on a work uniform and so our job and see what we go through putting up with inconsiderate *** customers like you.

Don't like us well don't eat here. Simple as that. Bye.

:) No one gives a *** about what you *** customers think.This is coming from a manager by the way.

Nothing here folks - that's a restaurant after a lunch rush. As for the food - it looks ok from the pictures you took.