Product: Kfc Sanitary Conditions Clear all filters (38 of 38 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
Show

Just left KFC and my food was horrible

The place was not cleaning and organizing the time i was there the service was bad and I didn't get all my food wasn't cook it was raw.

Kfc - Dirty dining area and dirty bathrooms

All the tables were dirty, the floor was dirty, the drink area was dirty and the bathrooms were dirty.
2.0

Kfc - Unhealthy

They store chicken in non refrigerated places and make pot pies out of it. I have pictures and will share with a rep .
Reply to reviews
Recently wrote KFC corporate to explain why I will not go there again. Reported 2 incidents, One at KFC Cicero, NY, and the other at KFC Liverpool, NY. Both locations were filthy with employees handling food with no gloves on. The people at front register were not only...
I didn't like
  • Filthy restaurant
  • Staff attitude

Kfc - Worst experience tonight

Me and my family go to eat at kfc in sanangelo tx horrible costumer service roaches on the counter tops employees had no name tags I asked why the staff said I forgot it at home Cashier took order then messed up compettly forgot my daughters meal didn’t print receipt The manager BELEN WAS being flirtatious with my bf infront of my daughter she asks my BF what he can give her for free in this store
2.3
#1209038

Kfc - Bad services

Kfc - Bad services
Ask Staff if they could. Clean up soda sip, so no one would get harded. She call me all know on bad names. And said clean up you self {{REDACTED}}.
2.5
#1197569
Reply to reviews
I attempted to go through the drive through but there was a handwritten paper saying that they were having trouble so to come inside.I reluctantly went inside to find the trash overflowing and several tables littered with food and trash. I went to the counter and...
William

Wonderful !Right at the bottom of your complaint is posted an ad for KFC.It would have helped had you divulged the location of this offending franchise.

Kfc - Dirty messy filthy disgusting

That place was a mess when you walk in the door they look like they haven't cleaned the floor or mopped in days the fountain drink was disgusting I looked back to just look in the back to see the way that the food was was just messy disgusting and filthy somebody needs to come in there and look at this place and I love Kentucky Fried Chicken I walked out the door and did not even get anything
2.5

Kfc - Rude employee dirt restaurant

Kfc - Rude employee dirt restaurant
They didn't have anything on the menu they where rude and the where not order for 30 mins
2.7

Kfc - Not happy

The place was dirty and workers were lazy