Kfc Eight Piece Box Combo Meal Review from San Jose, California
First of all the chicken was like if they had soaked it and had bo flavor at all the mash potatoe and sald were great but dame those biskets were like if they were plain dough nasty nasty nasty i went last night and when i got home to enjoy dinner with the family everything got ruined we had no dinner after we tasted a bit of chicken and bisktes so sadly i had to give everything to my dog its like i bought a $21 meal for my dog shame i wish i would of. Had a ride to go back and try to get my money back !! Sorry kfc but i give you a one star out of 5 ill put a picture of a part of bisket and chicken although bisket looks more like mash potato
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 6/27/08, my husband purchased a 16 piece bucket of original chicken from 1235 Central Avenue Kentucky Fried Chicken in Albany, New York. After getting the chicken home, it wasn't..."
- "I bought a 10 pc bucket of chicken from the KFC at 955 Saratoga Ave, San Jose on Sunday Feb. 1, 2015. The bucket contained 3 *** total. ..."
- "Went to mcdonalds in Phoenix AZ 85040 and I was eating my food on my lunch break and I went to take the next *** and noticed this in my..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "I usually overlook it if an employee of an establishment is rude to me but this time was different. The girl InCharge of the cashiers at Royal King in Cannonsburg..."
- "I spoke with a man called Nick – no last name even on their website, just Nick! Nick took my money and told me that even though my campaign had..."
- "I have been to chipotle a moth ago in San Mateo California and noticed that there was a fly/insect in the lettuce when shown it to one of your employee..."