The management of this facility does not honor their words they publicly display on the front counter. The last three times I have been there, the staff has a attitude and has the worst customer service of any KFC I have ever been to.
Tonight, they blatantly created an issue in front of several waiting customers,myself included. I personally saw them belittle a Native American male for wanting them to do what was right.
The sign clearly stated, if you don't get a receipt, your meal is free. After waiting for over 25 minutes for a receipt due to the computers malfunctioning the female manager told him she was not honoring anything, and proceeded to get very belligerent with him.
When I spoke up for him, she told me "what business of it is yours". She then left the front counter and went to the back. I told him he should have recorded the whole event on his phone. He said he left it in the car and was going to get it to do just that. I told him if you go out the door they are going to lock the door behind you.
Almost immediately the the original female counter person who had an extremely combatant attitude from the very beginning of this situation started giving an attitude again similar to her initial attitude when the man ordered his meal.
She ran to the door to lock it, but was not able to before he came back in with the phone and got several pictures, while I was taking some too just in case he needed a witness to the situation. Several customers watched this.
Clearly they never heard of customer service nor public service manners for that matter.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Cold slaw
- Original recipe
What I disliked
- Rude staff
- No ice
- Honor their words
You May Also Like
- "I VISITED KFC BETHLEHEM WITH MY CHILDREN AND COUSINS; IT WAS SO DIRTY . I CALLED THE CHIEF MANAGER AND HE STARTED WITH OTHER WORKER TO SHOUT AND HE ASKED ME TO..."
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."
- "Chicken dried out and burned. Didn't realize it until I had driven home. See photo. Kfc on Williams Blvd in Kenner, La..."
- "Movinghelp.com was recommended to my neighbor who had rented a U-haul truck by the U-Haul folks. The mover had his own pickup truck there & his girlfriend driving it...."
- "From the moment we walked I to the office, David was super warm and positive. Our credit was far from perfect and he guided us in the right direction to..."
- "I purchased an engagment ring set advertising 1 cttw. When I received it, of course I was a little sceptical since I got the engagement set for so cheap and..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."