Quality of Food

KFC does not care about their customers.The is a store on Mountain Avenue in Hackettstown,NJ that is the worst.

My family has been eating KFC for years and based upon my experience, this store is the worst. I went there to get food to go because itvwas on my way home. Everything i asked for was nitvavaikabke or they only had a little left. They would not make more.

I ordered almost $29 worth of food to go. When i got home the food was stale and the order was not was i asked for. With the attitude of the staff I did not want to go back. I called KFC and they did not care.

They offered me $5 and i said i wanted my full amount returned. I would even take store credit for another location. Theyvsaid this had to be escalated and I would here back. I never did.

I have been telling everyone about what happened. Someone I know went there just yesterday and they were told theyvran out of wings. Strange, that was one of the things they told me as well. Wow a chichen olace running out of wings.

Who would have thought.

I guess KFC really does not care.

I will continue to shareto share my storymy story as much as i can.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of kfc customer care from Kfc. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kfc to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kfc for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Rockaway Township, New Jersey, United States #1187488

I finally heard from the manager from the Hackettstown KFC. They replace my food.