Quality of Food

KFC does not care about their customers. The is a store on Mountain Avenue in Hackettstown,NJ that is the worst.

My family has been eating KFC for years and based upon my experience, this store is the worst. I went there to get food to go because itvwas on my way home. Everything i asked for was nitvavaikabke or they only had a little left. They would not make more.

I ordered almost $29 worth of food to go. When i got home the food was stale and the order was not was i asked for. With the attitude of the staff I did not want to go back. I called KFC and they did not care.

They offered me $5 and i said i wanted my full amount returned. I would even take store credit for another location. Theyvsaid this had to be escalated and I would here back. I never did.

I have been telling everyone about what happened. Someone I know went there just yesterday and they were told theyvran out of wings. Strange, that was one of the things they told me as well. Wow a chichen olace running out of wings.

Who would have thought.

I guess KFC really does not care.

I will continue to shareto share my storymy story as much as i can.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kfc Customer Care.

Comments

Rockaway Township, New Jersey, United States #1187488

I finally heard from the manager from the Hackettstown KFC. They replace my food.