Kfc Coleslaw Salad Review from Brandon, Mississippi

42 of 471 Kfc reviews

On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on my previous receipt from my last visit which allowed me to get a free to-go cup. The female cashier said there is an 8 minute hold on the livers. Then she tells me they are out of livers because the truck has not come yet.

The blazing hot chicken little sandwich and potato wedges were served cold. The cole slaw was not KFC signature cole slaw. Where did they get it? I threw that mess in the trash. They had little or no customers which is unusual. When I first arrived, I noticed the parking lot was empty. They usually do a better job. SMH I need U to get it together, KFC!

This is America, not a 3rd world developing country. It's not good for business to allow a product to run out. A good stocking manager always order his/or her supplies in advance. I went to Ingles on Tunnel Road and purchased a canister of Tyson chicken livers. They are in my refrigerator. I will cook them later.

The male manager, Carlos interviewed an older White lady while a family of 3 set at a table. www.yelp.com/biz/kfc-asheville-4?hrid=jV3c6H9zaM24xQPXbme73w

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
42 of 471 Kfc reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
smashedupface

Oct 26 #1232522 Des Moines, Iowa, United States

I understand that you are still young possibly in the fourth grade, but yeah things do run out. They can only order a certain amount. Sometimes they get more customers than usual. They have to find places to store the food so it does not get bad. Next time ask mommy or daddy's permission before posting, they can clear things up for you and explain how things work. I mean they cannot just wave a wand and make an endless supply of whatever you want to appear. A third party company sells them the product and can only sell a limited amount. They restaurant cannot just wave a magic wand and make an unlimited supply appear whenever someone wants them. Food needs to be cooked and this takes time. Next time close to lunch or dinner time when mommy is in the kitchen instead of playing with your toys watch what she does, she needs to take time to cook the food. She does not wave a wand and have it magically appear on the table.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.