Kfc 4Pc Original With Lg Mac N Cheese Review

32 of 471 Kfc reviews

I'm about to go on a rant.I went to the KFC on Harwood in Bedford, Texas.

This is a photo of the old, nasty, dried out chicken I was served in the drive-thru. I tried to call the store but got no answer. I the called 1-800-call KFC. They were apologetic and pleasant.

I called the store the next day to speak too the GM. He was rude and proceeded to tell me I should call the store and not the 800 line. Every time I tried to tell him I did and got no answer he just interrupted me and berated me for calling the 800 number. He finally shut up long enough to understand I was just trying to give him a heads up about the problem.

He told me to come back and he would replace the chicken. I called the 800 number to report his rudeness. I arrived to have the chicken replaced only to be told that they wouldn't because I called the 800 number again. I have had nothing but bad experiences at this KFC.

It is the WORST KFC I have ever been to. I now see more than ever why Chicken Express is so popular now. I was told it was the Owner and GM decision. This is absolutely the most pathetic customer service I have ever received.

I was a GM at 3 different restaurants before I left the industry.

Just so everyone knows my background.KFC in Bedford Texas you should be shut down.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

4Pc Original With Lg Mac N Cheese
Review category
Fast Food
review #945823 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Kfc? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
32 of 471 Kfc reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 29 #1233707 Houston, Texas, United States

Sigh here we go again mistaking being told something you do not want to hear as "rude". You were told not to call the 800 number and you still did so. How hard is it to follow instructions. Even a five year old can follow simple instructions like this.

Oct 30 #1233826 Orlando, Florida, United States

Read it again I was berated for calling in the first place when they didn't answer the phone. The 800 number is for problems and complaints.

1 0 Reply

Oct 30 #1233887 Houston, Texas, United States

It still amounts to you not being able to follow simple instructions. It seems like you cannot afford to feed yourself. Why would you want food even if is for free from a company that serves bad food?

Oct 31 #1234122 Houston, Texas, United States

This is not about you paying for food, this is about you wanting more than what you paid for. Besides if you are on food stamps the taxpayers pay for your food. This is also about you not being able to follow simple instructions that even five year old kids can follow. You did not want what you paid for, you wanted free food and got angry when you did not get free food because you did not follow instructions and called the 800 number again after being told not to. It works the same way with children. They are told not to do something, they do it anyway and suffer the consequences of their actions. In your case it is not getting free food which you obviously so desperately need.

0 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.