Orlando, Florida

I'm about to go on a rant.I went to the KFC on Harwood in Bedford, Texas.

Related: Kfc - Unacceptabe food

This is a photo of the old, nasty, dried out chicken I was served in the drive-thru. I tried to call the store but got no answer. I the called 1-800-call KFC. They were apologetic and pleasant.

I called the store the next day to speak too the GM. He was rude and proceeded to tell me I should call the store and not the 800 line. Every time I tried to tell him I did and got no answer he just interrupted me and berated me for calling the 800 number. He finally shut up long enough to understand I was just trying to give him a heads up about the problem.

He told me to come back and he would replace the chicken. I called the 800 number to report his rudeness. I arrived to have the chicken replaced only to be told that they wouldn't because I called the 800 number again. I have had nothing but bad experiences at this KFC.

It is the WORST KFC I have ever been to. I now see more than ever why Chicken Express is so popular now. I was told it was the Owner and GM decision. This is absolutely the most pathetic customer service I have ever received.

I was a GM at 3 different restaurants before I left the industry.

Just so everyone knows my background.KFC in Bedford Texas you should be shut down.

Review about: 4Pc Original With Lg Mac N Cheese.

1.3
Quality of Food
Nutrition Description
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Kfc Chicken
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kfc?

Comments

NowTellTheTruth

Sigh here we go again mistaking being told something you do not want to hear as "rude".You were told not to call the 800 number and you still did so.

How hard is it to follow instructions.Even a five year old can follow simple instructions like this.

to NowTellTheTruth Orlando, Florida, United States #1233826

Read it again I was berated for calling in the first place when they didn't answer the phone. The 800 number is for problems and complaints.

to Anonymous Houston, Texas, United States #1233887

It still amounts to you not being able to follow simple instructions. It seems like you cannot afford to feed yourself. Why would you want food even if is for free from a company that serves bad food?

to NowTellTheTruth Orlando, Florida, United States #1234121

Because I paid for it and expect it to be fresh and correct.

to Anonymous Houston, Texas, United States #1234122

This is not about you paying for food, this is about you wanting more than what you paid for.Besides if you are on food stamps the taxpayers pay for your food.

This is also about you not being able to follow simple instructions that even five year old kids can follow. You did not want what you paid for, you wanted free food and got angry when you did not get free food because you did not follow instructions and called the 800 number again after being told not to. It works the same way with children.

They are told not to do something, they do it anyway and suffer the consequences of their actions.In your case it is not getting free food which you obviously so desperately need.

First Born Triplet

Do you lack in reading comprenhension Kevin? He or she is not asking for free food. Just the food that was stale to be replaced.