Bethlehem, West Bank
1.3K views 10 comments

I VISITED KFC BETHLEHEM WITH MY CHILDREN AND COUSINS;

IT WAS SO DIRTY .

I CALLED THE CHIEF MANAGER AND HE STARTED WITH OTHER WORKER TO SHOUT AND HE ASKED ME TO GO HOME ''THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE GO HOME WE HAVE ENOUGH CLIENTS"" HE WAS NOT POLITE SHOUTED ALOT OF DIRTY THINGS

THE WC WAS SO DIRTY TOO

I HAVE PHOTOS WHICH I COULD NOT DOWNLOAD ON THIS SITE

SEND ME EMAIL TO SEND THE TO YOU

I AM INTERNIST AND GASTRIENTEROLOGIST

THE STANDARD AND THE LEVEL OF CLEANING IS NOT KNOWN FOR THE KFC EMPLOYERS IN THIS CITY .

Review about: Kfc Manager.

Had an Experience with Kfc?

Comments

Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha, Czech Republic #1223261

Send me dirty photos pls jirkanovosad@seznam.cz

What is a.gastrienterologist?

It seems that if you are a gastroenterologist you could actually spell the word correctly.

Although the behavior at this restaurant was atrocious, I do not believe that you are really a gastroenterologist.lol

to Anonymous #1081337

I do not believe that this person graduated from Elementary school, let alone that they are a gastroenteritis.

Datbusrider
Wisconsin, United States #912855

if you think its dirty, leave and dont eat there anymore, just boycott that *** by yourself and if it keeps suckin testees they will eventually close down. why you gotta post pictures of bootays. you perv.

Tonia
Milan, Tennessee, United States #910551

You must not have ever worked fast food during peak hours....you barely have time to breathe let alone sweep...once things slow down everything gets tidied back up...the people working there can only do so much they aren't miracle workers....however if what you say about the management is true...maybe they don't clean up when they have time...because my manager would NEVER speak to any customer like that...she would apologize and tell someone to get a broom and start sweeping :)

This b*tch must have never worked a day in her life

Hahaha
Godfrey, Illinois, United States #900615

And let me guess, you asked for free food from this incredibly dirty place.

Lol shush

Ba***
to Hahaha #910035

You're just mad cos they busted you being a *** taking pictures of the workers butts.

GODI***INGLOVECAPS