1.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I bought $56 worth of food.Included in the $56 was 2 chicken strip meals and a large mashed potatoes and gravy.

Upon arriving home which is 67 miles away from this establishment.. I noticed that I did not receive my side of mashed potatoes and gravy that I paid for. Also, I received two 6 piece chicken platters but neither of them had the side of coleslaw and mashed potatoes that I paid for. I called the restaurant after noticing this and asked to speak with the manager, I was informed that I was in fact speaking with the manager.

After I explained to the "manager" what had occurred, all that she told me was "The district manager will be in touch with you tomorrow". Well here we are, this occurred on the 22nd. Today is the 30th. I have heard NOTHING from the manager or district manager.

I've also tried to reach somebody from KFC through their website but nothing. I did reach someone via their twitter account. They said they were sending vouchers and when I asked to be contacted by someone from KFC I was informed that it was either "Receive the vouchers or be contacted". I opted to be contacted as I want refunded for what I did not receive, not a voucher that would be useless.

I should've opted for the voucher though as I still have not been contacted by somebody from KFC. Paying for food that I did not receive is basically the normal thing at the Clearfield, PA KFC.. It has happened with biscuits in the past, I've even paid for two 6 piece chicken strip baskets but only received 3 in each. When I took it back in I was told "Oh well we didn't have enough chicken to make both the 6 pieces so we just did it that way.

You will have to wait if you want all 6 pieces".

I PAID FOR THE 6 PIECES NOT 3, I BETTER BE GETTING ALL 6 PIECES REGARDLESS OF HAVING TO WAIT!I really want this resolved!

Review about: Kfc Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments