2.3
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I have visited this store at least twice a week since Nov 1, 2017.At no pint in time after 6 pm has the original chicken ever been correct.

The chicken has been harder than the crispy, dry, and you can taste the oldness of the chicken. the night it stormed in Houston Texas about two weeks ago I drove 3.8 miles to get chicken bc I was afraid this store was going to do the exact same thing and mess up my food. I returned to try the food again. A week ago I placed an order for the original chicken was told it would be 15 mins.

I sat at the window 9:39 and was given the chicken. got home the chicken was red and bloody side and skin was wet and spongy. I could not eat it. I had to leave out of my home to go get something else to eat.

My last attempt was Dec 26, 2017. i placed my order tried to tell the lady in the window to make sure it was done and fresh bc I have had problems each time I came the lady ignored me, did not address the concerna dn I got home and the chicken was not fresh nor hot. I called back the store spoke with a manager, named Ciera who first tried to tell me that the chicken was good and fresh bc she had been checking the temp. she advised me to come back Thursday since she would be there and I told her that was fine bc I would be getting out of the hospital Thurs or friday.

I came to te store 12/28/2017 @7:35pm drove the speaker asked if Ciera was in and that I came to pick up a replacement order. the guy said she was not in and that I had to come inside to get replacement order. I stated I had just gotten out of the hopital and that it is 46 degrees outside.

he got off the speaker and I kept saying hello.Finally I drove to the window where he continued to be rude and I never got my food

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments