Contact Kfc

03:46 AVG CALL DURATION
8% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Kfc to Ask about:

Staff:

• “Bad Service & Old Food. Soggy and bad. Boyfriend has been sick all night and day and the restaurant doesnt answer the phone.”
  • “Horrible servicein bonner springs ks”
  • “Service no chicken prepared”

Employment:

• “I no longer work at kfc in Fond Du Lac wi and the state needs my pay stubs and the manager there will not help me get new log in information”
  • “Need too look into the people who you guys have running the general manager spot 16 year old who are trobule makers on the job”
  • “Need last pay stub”

Product/ Service:

• “Been waiting for my order almost an hour now”
  • “Bad order and phone off hook”
  • “About my order and service”

Request for Information:

• “To complain about a manager name Al at the KFC in Midlothian Illinois”
  • “To complain about a location, I was in the drive thru for 15 minutes no one can over the speaker so I pulled to the window to only be I formed that the drive thru was closed because of short staff and I informed the employee she should tell customeu”
  • “Ask questions about the buffet”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Paid for food I did not receive”
  • “Didn't get what i ordered called to speak with staff and they hung up on me”
  • “I didn't receive my pay check”

Payments and Charges:

• “Coupon”
  • “Direct deposit”
  • “Upset about bait and switch on your pricing went in for a $5 fill up and then they told me they could charge more they wanted six bucks what's up with that corporate? And if they can do that why wasn't it on your commercials?”

Return/ Replace:

• “Because their was a bread tie on the sandwhich and she said she would only replace if I came back right then and I couldnt”
  • “Returning call from Anissa”
  • “Ex employee need to change address for w2”

Cards:

• “Money taken off my card”
  • “They kept my debit card”
  • “Won't accept KFC gift card.”

Refund:

• “Never got refund”
  • “To try to get a refund due to illness”

Account:

• “My check is not in my account”

Website/ Application:

• “Kfc app or application is stupid”

Other:

• “Racial descrimination”
  • “Over cooked chicken”
  • “No chicken availableNo chicken at your store”

Kfc Rating Stats

2.0 out of 5 stars
based on 766 reviews

Rating stats

About Kfc

Top 5 Likes about Kfc

Taste, Other kfc locations, Oringinal chicken, Taste of grilled chicken, Friendly service

Top 5 Dislikes about Kfc

Poor customer service, Staff attitude and service, Bad food quality, Rude and uncaring, Staff attitude

Top 5 Related Companies

Yum, Pizza Hut

Summary

KFC Corporation is an American company. The company is based in Louisville, Kentucky. KFC Corporation was founded by Colonel Harland Sanders. At the present time, KFC Corporation is the leading and most popular chicken restaurant chain in the whole world. KFC menu includes: Original Recipe chicken, Extra Crispy chicken, Twister, Colonel's Crispy Strips chicken with homestyle sides and other dishes. The company operates more than eleven thousand restaurants in eighty countries all over the world. KFC Corporation is a part of Yum! Brands, Inc. Yum! Brands, Inc. is the largest restaurant system in the world. In 2007, KFC introduced a new recipe that contains zero grams of trans fat per serving.

Kfc reviews and complaints

MasterCardVISAAmerican Express

Edit Description
Show

Kfc Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Kfc to

2.3
Show

Products and Services Sold by Kfc

Top Rated Reviews

Do you have something to say about Kfc? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup