Kfc - BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE by an employee name: Letty Zaragoza in santa Paula, CA.
On a Friday night, after a long work's day, my honey asked me to stop at Kentucky Fried Chicken on my way back home to get him dinner.So, I did stop; I decided to go through Drive Thru, no customers either behind or in front of me.
I waited by the speaker to place my order, rolled the window down to hear the speaker going off. called my honey to ask him what he wants on his order, because the order was too long I asked him to please text me the order. I continued to wait and it seems like nobody notice that I was waiting, So I drove up to the window and the cashier that open the drive thru window asked how come I did not place the order behind where the speaker was, I explained to her that I did not heard any voice asking to take the order; then she reply to me that it was because I was on the phone, I said that I had asked my honey to text me the order but then even when I was not on the phone I did not hear any voices, that perhaps she needed to raise her voice or fix the speaker. Needless to say, she turn around and told me to go back and place the order back where the speaker was because she was not going to take the order thru the window, I could not believe what I just heard from her, it was like if I'm begging for free food(that's how I felt).
She also said to me that it was rude for me to be on the phone.... ???... I said to her that I was retrieving the text from the phone to place my honey's order, she said that she won't take my order and shut the window on me... ???
... so I parked my car and went inside the business, as soon as walked in she was already waiting for me and told me that she was not going to serve the food and said to her I don't want no food, all I need is to speak to a manager and she said I'M the manager so, I said if there's any other manager that can speak to? she said no and I want you to leave I've already called the police, I told her there's no need for you to call the police I'm not here to argue or fight I just need to speak to a manger, she gave me the store's phone number and I left. When I called the number she had giving me, she answered the phone and told me to leave her premises she had called the police, I said to her I'm not on your premises and you don't need to call the police.
Her name is: Letty Saragoza, manager of Kentucky Fried Chicken in Santa Paula, Ca. So now my husband and I are going to bed without any dinner because of the incident I was so upset and pissed off because if the owner of that business was there this would have been taking care differently, because an owner would take care of his/her business and his/her customer to keep the business doors open.
I hope this does not happen to anybody else and that somebody does something about it to avoid "BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE" in the future, this incident happen at: 150 Harvard Blvd, Santa Paula, Ca.93060
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Worse customer service by the manager on duty
- At santa paula
- 150 harvard blvd
- Santa paula
- Arguing with customers
You May Also Like
- "TRAVELING AND STOPPED FOR THE NIGHT IN BLYTHEVILLE, ARK. ORDERED A PIZZA AND WINGS FROM PIZZA HUT. THEY SAID 30 TO 45 MINS. WELL AN HOUR LATER THEY FINALLY DELIVERED WHAT THEY..."
- "Dear Upper Management Store: DFC I asked my staff to order a meal with a mountain dew but its smell clorox and taste not good, I went to your counter..."
- "Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location. Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."