Santa Paula, California
2.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

On a Friday night, after a long work's day, my honey asked me to stop at Kentucky Fried Chicken on my way back home to get him dinner.So, I did stop; I decided to go through Drive Thru, no customers either behind or in front of me.

I waited by the speaker to place my order, rolled the window down to hear the speaker going off. called my honey to ask him what he wants on his order, because the order was too long I asked him to please text me the order. I continued to wait and it seems like nobody notice that I was waiting, So I drove up to the window and the cashier that open the drive thru window asked how come I did not place the order behind where the speaker was, I explained to her that I did not heard any voice asking to take the order; then she reply to me that it was because I was on the phone, I said that I had asked my honey to text me the order but then even when I was not on the phone I did not hear any voices, that perhaps she needed to raise her voice or fix the speaker. Needless to say, she turn around and told me to go back and place the order back where the speaker was because she was not going to take the order thru the window, I could not believe what I just heard from her, it was like if I'm begging for free food(that's how I felt).

She also said to me that it was rude for me to be on the phone.... ???... I said to her that I was retrieving the text from the phone to place my honey's order, she said that she won't take my order and shut the window on me... ???

... so I parked my car and went inside the business, as soon as walked in she was already waiting for me and told me that she was not going to serve the food and said to her I don't want no food, all I need is to speak to a manager and she said I'M the manager so, I said if there's any other manager that can speak to? she said no and I want you to leave I've already called the police, I told her there's no need for you to call the police I'm not here to argue or fight I just need to speak to a manger, she gave me the store's phone number and I left. When I called the number she had giving me, she answered the phone and told me to leave her premises she had called the police, I said to her I'm not on your premises and you don't need to call the police.

Her name is: Letty Saragoza, manager of Kentucky Fried Chicken in Santa Paula, Ca. So now my husband and I are going to bed without any dinner because of the incident I was so upset and pissed off because if the owner of that business was there this would have been taking care differently, because an owner would take care of his/her business and his/her customer to keep the business doors open.

I hope this does not happen to anybody else and that somebody does something about it to avoid "BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE" in the future, this incident happen at: 150 Harvard Blvd, Santa Paula, Ca.93060

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $60. twitter_2016 is overall dissatisfied with Kfc and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about kfc drive-through at Kfc was worse customer service by the manager on duty, at santa paula and 150 harvard blvd Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kfc.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Kfc to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kfc?

Comments