Madras, Oregon

I just got back from purchasing my KFC deal for $20. Unpacking my meal there was only one gravy, which was supposed to have been two.

There is no way my husband wanted to go back to the KFC for just the gravy. But, i paid for it!!!!!!!! this is not the first or second time that these employees have messed up with my order. i am so disappointed with the service that is provided in Madras.

I decided to give this KFC in Madras another chance. But, it seems like these employees cannot get their act together.

I am very disappointed in the service i have received.

Ms. Gamboa

541-325-7290

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Kfc. The most disappointing about kfc 20-dollars fill-up combo meal from Kfc was reckless incompetence of their crew Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kfc.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Kfc to other companies on our site.

Comments